We are looking foran EmbeddedSoftware Engineer, based in Milan (MI), to join our R&D team at Zehus.
In this role youwill model and/or develop, in C language, the necessary firmware to implementthe functionalities of our systems.
In particular you will be responsible for:
- Developing, in C-language, the firmware for microcontrollers;
- Perform testing and debugging of the developed code;
- Analyse the problems encountered in the field;
- Collaborate with other teams for code integration.
- Degree in Automation, Computer, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent culture;
- At least, 3 years of experience in similar role;
- Ability to program in C;
- Knowledge of the main communication buses (UART, I2C, SPI, canbus);
- Knowledge of BLE protocol;
- Fluent English;
- Interest in E-bike industry.