We are looking for an Hardware Engineer, based/a in Milan (MI), to join the Zehus R&D team.
We are looking for a collaborative and flexible Engineer who can manage complex projects.
As a Hardware Engineer you will be part of the zehus R&D team and you will be called to perform Hardware Design, PCB design and testing.
In particular you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the definition of the magnetic and electrical/electronic components to be used;
- Ensuring accurate calculations related to the functionality and reliability of the hardware;
- Ensuring the execution of experimental tests for hardware optimization;
- Detecting the wiring diagram using Altium;
- Managing the construction of CAD components;Ensure placement and routing of printed circuit boards;
- Analyzing the PCB layout according to costs and production processes;
- Generating the documentation for the construction of the PCB;
- Supporting dialogue with PCB and PCBA suppliers for process issues;
- Supporting the R&D team in the management of bill of materials of boards and documents of drawings and projects;
- Writing test procedures and subsequent execution and reports.
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably Electronics, or equivalent culture;
- Experience, even short, in similar positions;
- Preferable knowledge of Altium and SAP;
- Fluent English;
- Interest in sustainable mobility.