We are looking for a Mechanical Designer, based in Milan (MI), to join the Zehus R&D team.
You will be responsible for modeling and designing the mechanical components and therealization of technical drawings.
In particular, you will support the team in:
- Modeling the mechanical components with a view to Design For Manufacturing (DFM) according to Customer Requirements and the needs of other Development Areas;
- Preparation of Project Documentation, including test specifications related to Mechanical Area (e.g. rupture, vibrational, environmental);
- Guarantee the completeness and correctness of the technical drawings based on the chosen technology and with a view to Design For Manufacturing (DFM);
- Update of revision and storage of models and drawings in PLM;
- Participation in all project meetings.
- Degree in Mechanical Enginering or equivalent culture;
- At least, 3 years of experience in similar role;
- Experience in using PTC Creo;
- Fluent English;
- Interest in sustainable mobility.